Join us for a business owner’s breakfast
6 December 2022
7am for 7.30 start to 9am
Tennant, Hurlingham Office Park, Baobab Block, Suite 3
59 Woodlands Avenue, Hurlingham Manor
Business growth relies on three elements:
- A growth mindset
- Good, solid products or services
- Business design that lets you scale, grow and dominate
Join Tennant and Pavlo Phitidis for a pacey early business breakfast to gain insights gleaned from his work with hundreds of established business owners across the US, UK, Europe and South Africa.
You’ll also get to meet with other growth-minded business owners like yourself, and we’ll give you a copy of Pavlo’s bestseller, Sweat Scale $ell to take home.
You’ll leave with:
A fresh perspective on your business and insights on how to simply:
- Set a smart, scalable growth plan for your business and team
- Resolve the nine impediments to business growth and exit
- Build the 5 levers of valuation and exit
- Lock in organic growth and release time to drive next-level growth
- Build a motivated team you can successfully delegate to develop an exit strategy in the 5-10-15 years ahead, today
As an entrepreneur and investor, Pavlo offers over 25 years of direct experience in conceptualising and building businesses across three continents. He has developed and brought to market business assets in excess of $400m through a combination of business start-ups, turnarounds, sales and acquisitions. Using his hands-on experience, business capabilities and relationship networks, he continues to support the growth of business owners through Aurik , a venture capital business growth service.