Getting sales right is one of the most difficult tasks an entrepreneur faces, it is the ultimate testament of business understanding and sophistication.
Great salespeople don’t build a sustainable business – they do deals.
Pavlo chatted about the need to build a “selling engine” in your business on The Money Show . Listen to what he had to say here:
Things to consider:
1. A sales engine is bigger than a sales team and its more sustainable
2. Sales people walk in and out of the door daily, the engine if properly built is locked into the business
3. Horror stories
4. Success stories
You should always take the Asset of Value approach which means:
1. Turn the business to the customer
2. Understand the experience that customer wants to buy from you
3. Map out the activities that you need to create that generate that experience
4. This creates the selling system
5. Employ against that system
6. A clear job description is vital
7. Measurement of the system is vital