Historically, 60% of the market recovers within 6 months of a crisis. What this means is you don’t have a lot of time to capitalise on the opportunities presented by the change brought about by Covid-19.
Now is the ideal time to focus on business growth, and through our specialised equity fund, Aurik Capital, we can offer you funding to support your business growth.
Aurik Capital is designed to invest exclusively in the growth of established businesses generating annual turnovers between R15 million and R150 million.
We invest differently to traditional venture capital funds. Our offer includes:
- Working with you through Aurik Business Accelerator to develop and structure a growth plan to meet your ambitions
- Actively supporting the implementation of your growth plan and build a body of evidence to demonstrate its achievement
- Providing funding through multiple tranches for the duration of the growth plan to meet your growth targets and ambitions
We specialise in providing growth funding only, between R1 million and R7 million for the duration of our engagement.
Our Investment Criteria include:
- Established businesses with annual revenues between R15 million and R150 million
- All sectors permitted by the regulations for Section12J funding
- Only businesses that are engaged with Aurik qualify for funding
Please join Pavlo Phitidis for a discussion on the fund, and how it is more relevant than ever to invest in your growth.
Date: 12 August 2020
Time: 08h00 to 09h00