29 September 2021
Join our next event to understand a simple, scalable, smart business growth plan
Making the most out of your economic prime, needs focused attention and action.
In the years ahead, what is your ambition for your business?
- Scale, grow and dominate your space
- Grow revenue and profit to maximise a future exit
- Set a growth path, transfer responsibility and exit profitably
As a business owner, releasing your time to drive your ambition needs a simple, scalable, smart business growth plan
Aurik has partnered with over 3 000 businesses across the globe to deliver average annual growth rates of 28.9% and average EBIDTA growth of 32.4%
We achieve this by working with business owners and their teams to build their business into what we call, an Asset of Value™.
This is a business that is positioned to win in a changing world, enabled by reliable operating procedures and systems, and empowered by a focused team to generate consistent organic growth. This releases time for the business owner to then focus on next-level growth, innovation, and profitability.
The outcome is a growing, more profitable business that has a high likelihood of being sold for a premium value in the future.
This is important to monetize your years of risk and investment and realise your wealth through your business.
Join us for 55 minutes to understand how we can work together to build your business into your greatest wealth generating asset.
leave with insights and action on:
- How to set a simple, smart, scalable growth plan for your business and team
- How to resolve the nine impediments to business growth and exit
- How to build the 5 levers of valuation and exit
- Secure organic growth through your team to allow you to focus on next-level growth
- Develop an exit strategy in the 5-10-15 years ahead, today
29 September 2021
USA: 7am US Eastern
South Africa: 1pm
SPEAKER: Pavlo Phitidis
As an entrepreneur and investor, Pavlo offers over 25 years of direct experience in conceptualising and building businesses across three continents. He has developed and brought to market business assets in excess of $400m through a combination of business start-ups, turnarounds, sales and acquisitions. Using his hands-on experience, business capabilities and relationship networks, he continues to support the growth of business owners through Aurik , a venture capital business growth service.